Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Burns, baby

We were eating out last night when Boy-o needed to use the washroom. He did, and got scalded by the hot water (in mere seconds). Now water that is accessible to kids (not to mention the elderly) shouldn't ever be hot enough to do the damage seen below. And I'm trying very hard to get the restaurant in question to change their bathroom water temps. Regardless of how that works out (and between you, me and the lamp post, I suspect I won't get very far) - think of this as a wake-up call from our bad experience : check the taps before your kids wash (even your big kids!) 


Mama T

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


  1. bloody hell,msut be nigh on boiling point!!!
    threaten to sue them,that might make them situp!

  2. Oh my god! That is terrible. Poor little guy.

  3. That is just awful. Poor kid. :(