1. Your outlook on life really can improve with a nap!
2. Why cry over spilled milk (or water, or juice, or pee... whathaveyou) when you can stomp in it?
3. It really is possible to live on 4 hours of sleep a night (but not necessarily pleasant).
4. Anything can be a gift if you just perfect the presentation ("Mama! I've got somefing JUST for you! Look - a BOOGER!")
5. The day can turn on a dime, and,
6. It can always go either way.
7. Distraction can never be overrated.
8. When you hear music, it just makes good sense to dance, location irrelevant.
9. Sometimes the most exciting thing to do is nothing at all.
10. When you're feeling upset sometimes the best thing to do is take off your pants.
11. If it feels good, you should probably do it.
12. Everything is negotiable in some way.
13. When emptying pockets, one must be fully prepared for all possible eventualities of contents!
14. Bribery works (there's a reason there are laws about this in the public sphere!).
15. Some things will never cease to be fun (rainbows, puddles, public streaking, etc.)
16. Every other day is a magical adventure.
17. Every other other day is really best spent at home in pajamas.
18. Grown-ups talk too much (and play too little).
19. Never underestimate the power of well-timed puppy-dog eyes.
20. Hugs really can make just about anything better.