Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Uncomfortable epiphanies of the parent variety

All these years, I've been coveting a lovely bathside table (you know, something pretty and functional) for my bath accoutrements and, no, this is not an invitation for naughty thoughts (though I've always been a do-whatcha-gotta-do kinda gal). I'm talking about my book, my highlighter (which I believe we've already established is a life necessity and pleasure) and my glass of wine (which I doubly believe we've already established as a life necessity and pleasure). Anyhoo... It turns out that all I really needed was the ever nifty stepstool potty combo, which comes in a lovely (ugly) shade of mint green, and is available (in case you are finding yourself feeling insanely jealous) at Toysrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment