Monday, July 26, 2010

Crap!

As much as I hate having he inevitable lousy parenting moments; I really, really hate it when my less than stellar parenting moments are audible/visible to others.  I just lost my shit on a very contrary Boy-o, right by the open window, so the entire neighbourhood got to hear my amazingly crappy parent-y-ness. 

Oh well, I guess this was just my special way of making sure the really super-dooper crap-tastic parents down and across the street (who actually don't seem to mind presenting their less than stellar parenting in public at all) can have something to feel smug about.  They're sitting there thinking:  "That's right, those crazy-hold-hands-and-sway-in-the-forest-lesbians ain't so special."   So it's a public service, really.

Sigh. 

Wish I could have a do-over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment