Friday, December 23, 2011

horoscoping

Ever wonder what the hell your horoscope is talking about?  I frequently do.  But lately, they have been BANG on.  Weirdly so, even.


Todays' for instance, reads:
Things may be happening all around you today. You could feel like a spectator watching a foreign theatre production. Don't sit this one out in the audience. In fact, your energy is needed on center stage. Balance out the crazy drama with a bit of your solid, powerful rationality.
Now, it's only 9 a.m., and I can already see that much of this is right on the money, as they say. ( And except for the part about my solid rationality, which I should point out, I am not known for.  So bang-ish on, I guess!)  


So - drama combined with my tendency toward emotionality it is, then.   


Okay world - bring on the foreign theatre (and if you wouldn't mind - make it entertaining!)



No comments:

Post a Comment