Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nada

I have absolutely nothing to say.  Not a sentence to string together.  I've been sitting here for the past half hour, trying to think of something reasonably witty to say, but really wishing I was in bed watching T.V.   I find it funny (funny-frustrating, not funny ha ha!) that when I do think of something to say, I can't seem to find time to actually blog it, nor am I able to find a pen or a scrap of paper to write the thoughts down for when I do have time to blog, like, say, right now.   (And on a related note, how is it fair that I get all my great blogging ideas while driving?)

So sadly neglected blog - what can I say?  It's not that I don't love you.  But the business of full-time parenting (badly-organized, harried, running-around-the-city-without-a-pen-and-a-scrap-of-paper-parent at that) seems to be rendering me more tired and braindead than usual these days.  Thems the breaks, I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment