Monday, February 14, 2011

Kids in Song

Boy-o may be showing an early inclination towards penning songs...
Take for example Boy-o's recent spin on a once popular Tom Cochrane song: "Life is a driveway and I'm going to be there all night long, hey hey hey heyyyyyyyy." 

Or a reconfiguration of a P!nk song:  "So what?  I'm still a rockstar.  I got some rock boots and I don't need yoooouuuu!"

And here is a song that Boy-o wrote himself, shouted out loudly and accompanied by random guitar strumming (er, slapping?):

"Nothing everrrrr ends!
Everything is lovvvvvvvvvvvve!
ga-dinga-dinga-dong!
This is my happy skydiving song!
Love!  Love!  Love!  Love!"

Love indeed, my existential skydiver.

(Girlio, is more inclined to one song over and over again these days.  "Rinky rink rink.  I ooove you.  Rinky rink rink.  I oooov you."  For those who are wondering - it's a Sharon, Lois and Bram classic, but I'll keep ya guessin' if it's not immediately evident). 

1 comment: